To upload a signed document you first need to log-in to your account.
- Once you have logged in select "Upload signed Will" from the top menu
- Then, select "drop files here" or "choose files"
- Choose the signed document from your computer or device to upload
- When it has uploaded you will be able to see the document attached within the menu
- Select "notify your executors" if you would like them to receive an email notifying them of your Will's location
Even though it is beneficial to upload a copy of your signed Will to your Safewill profile you must keep the original signed Will stored in a safe place to be used after your death. Your original Will is required by the Supreme Court after death so that your executor can obtain a grant of probate. The scanned copy will only be used in the case the original Will can't be found.